Miami Skydiving Center: Soar High Above the Magic City
Dreaming of floating amidst the clouds and experiencing the exhilaration of free fall? Miami Skydiving Center is where dreams of soaring above Miami’s iconic skyline come alive.
Why Leap with Miami Skydiving Center?
- Top-notch Instructors: At Miami Skydiving Center, it’s not just about the jump, but the people who guide you through it. Abigail M.’s experience with instructor William was nothing short of amazing, citing him as “a personable kind man” who ensured a safe and comforting experience.
- Memorable Family Adventures: Charlie R. took the leap and had an unforgettable time, especially praising instructors Juan, John, and Dennis for adding fun and frolic to the whole family’s experience. As Charlie exclaims, “Would return any day!”
- Beginner-Friendly: First-time jumper? No worries! The team here specializes in making beginners feel at ease. As a newbie, you’ll find their expertise, assurance, and friendly approach perfect for your maiden dive.
- A Venue for Milestones: Whether you’re using a special Groupon deal or seeking a landmark experience, this center ensures it’s memorable. Just ask Abigail M. who proudly posed with her certificate post-jump, eagerly expressing her intention to return.
- Simple Praises Say It All: Sometimes, a few words speak volumes. Jolivet J.’s verdict? A “Successful experience.”
However, as with all ventures, it’s always good to be informed. Ensure you’re clear about your package details, especially when it comes to capturing memories. While Shlaka S. had a fantastic jump experience, there was some disappointment with the photo and video package.
So, ready to float over Miami? Trust in the professionalism and experience of Miami Skydiving Center and let the adventures begin!
Miami Skydiving Center jumps from up to two miles high with up to 45 seconds of freefall at 120 MPH! You can book your tandem reservation here: BOOK TANDEM JUMP
Miami Skydiving Center has two jump locations. Either at the Miami Executive Airport (25 miles / 35 mins from Miami Beach) or the Miami Homestead General Aviation Airport (45 miles / 1 hr. from Miami Beach). Make sure to ask your reservation agent where you will be jumping from.
For all tandem jumpers over 200 there is an extra charge and the skydiving weight limit is 240 fully clothed, measured on a scale prior to the jump.
Plan to arrive about ten minutes early to fill out your paperwork and get ready for your class.
While you are down in Homestead, make sure to check out some alligators at Everglades National Park or the world famous Knaus Berry Farm for some fresh hand picked or U-Pick strawberries and try some tasty cinnamon buns. There is also a great winery called Schnebly Redland’s Winery & Brewery to have a well deserved post jump drink.
Parking on the premises is free and located on the property.
FOOD & DRINKS
There are no restaurants on-site, so make sure to eat before you arrive or pack some lunch if you plan on staying for a few hours. They do have a vending machine for snacks.
- Video and photo packages are $99 via credit card and $89 with cash.
- Fun Jump tickets for experienced jumpers are $30 per flight, $10 for packings, and $25 for a rental rig. They do not have too many altimeters and helmets to rent, but those are free and on a first come first serve basis. Fun jumps can be reserved via the Burble mobile app.
You can book your tandem reservation here: BOOK TANDEM JUMP